Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am Thankful for Great friends!


Addie and Perri before church

The gang... in full out princess attire... always.



Addie has been wanting to have some of her best buds over to play, so Cavin and I decided we'd just have a good ol' fashion cookout! Some of our friends from church came over Sat. night. We grilled, watched the kiddos play their little hearts out, and laughed, laughed, and laughed some more. (Well, the girls did, the boys were watching the draft...) Addie also ended up with her first "spend the night company!" Her friend Perri spent the night and the girls did great.

We are really blessed, and are so thankful for our awesome friends. (I only wish C.B. was about 3 hours closer!...Love ya Carrie Beth!)

1 comment:

About Me said...

I love you guys, too. I wish we lived across the street!!!