Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess...





6:30 a.m. at the White house... "Mom, don't you need to wake up and sing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS to me?" Gotta love her!

Four years ago the doctor's were saying,"Its about to get LOUD in here!" and it hasn't stopped since! I was blessed with a child who would be loud, talkative, creative, imaginative, and a total free spirit who truly believes she was a princess in a past life! Of course at "4," there is the ocassional pouting, total attitude, and stomping of the foot, but overall my Addie is kind hearted and loving and I wouldn't have it any other way. This little 4 year old girl will never know what all she has brought to my life. When I got pregnant with her, people thought "OMG, What have you done... how are you going to care for Bailey and her?" Honestly... I had no idea how I would do it either! Now, I don't know what I would have done without her! What a blessing you are, Addie Kate White!

2 comments:

The Dendy Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to sweet Addie. We hope she had a great day!!!

Love,
The Dendys

Mrs.K said...

Looks like she had a fabulous party with a bunch of sweet little girls! I know she has been a true blessing, and for that we are all thankful!!
Happy Birthday Princess Addie!!