Monday, July 27, 2009

Watch out Paula Deen




This Christmas Carrie Beth gave Addie a Paula Deen cookbook and apron. Addie is my little chef and LOVES to bake! She has learned to crack eggs, use measuring cups, and spread icing. After dinner tonight, she headed straight to the pantry and said... "let's bake something!" I happened to scrounge up a sugar cookie mix, but had to pull it off like it came out her cookbook. (he he he)(of course I never have all the ingredients for a true recipe) Thanks C.B. for the wondeful gift, one that I enjoy as much as her!

3 comments:

About Me said...

You are very welcome! I am glad that you love it. Cute new pics...I love her sweet brown eyes.

CB

AngieP said...

How cute is she??? I just LOVE her personality!!!!!!

Sarabeth & Houston said...

Too cute! I am loving it!