Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm a proud mommy...



Today Addie did her first "real" artwork! We were coming home from dinner at Danver's (don't laugh, their salad bar rocks!) and she was drawing in the back seat. This is what she came up with. Let me interpret...
Drawing 1: "The Grinch" : the line coming out of his mouth is from where she fed him a yucky tick. The Grinch is "bad" so we feed him "bad stuff."

Drawing 2: "Sailboat on the Water with Sea Creatures": a shrimp and a "happy sea snake" are the lovely sea creatures below the surface.... duhhh.

These are the things I cherish.

3 comments:

Meredith Shapley said...

Beautimous artwork, Addie! I still have a picture of a dancing hotdog on my desk that was some of Jack's first art. :) And you really made me crave Danver's!!!!! AH! Love that place!

MRH said...

Ok, that is the best artwork for a three year old!!! Addie ROCKS!!

Sarabeth & Houston said...

Too fun! I can't wait for the days of artwork to begin!