Sunday, January 18, 2009

Isn't it summer time already??



I really think I'm one of those people who tends to get "seasonal depression." As soon as the first bit of cool weather hits each fall I get SO excited for the holidays, then January 1st comes and I'm SO over it! I'm ready to bake in the sun, swim, and play outside. Anyone else feel that way?

Quoting a friend, I also feel like I have a bit of "bloggers block." There hasn't been much going on at the White house. We did have a great weekend though. We had Pepaw's 60th birthday party, Calvin and I went to see Brad Paisley in concert, and I saw "Bride Wars" (which I recommend for any girl needing a good laugh!)

Addie's new "thing" is pretending she's someone else. We never know who or what she wants to be called... this morning Calvin picked her up from Children's church and they said, "Oh, you want Alice in Wonderland." He said, "I guess I do." Lately, it's been Stephanie, M-O (from Wall-E), or Darby... which she told the Ole Miss Cheerleaders yesterday she was Darby... and didn't they know she was a "Super Sleuth?" Lord help us.

No comments: