Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get well all you kiddos!




O.k., so it seems all of Addie's best buddies have been sick lately. Cooper has had an ear infection and poor Ellie Shelton has had about 103 fever for 2 weeks now. Well what do I get for bragging about my child "never getting sick?" She's got the stomach bug! The poor thing threw up right in the middle of Pleasant Hill Elementary yesterday. Today she's better, but the pics say it all. The first is in the morning, she's picked out her outfit of choice, and we're deciding what to do on our "play day." The next is 10:30 a.m. Usually by 10:30 a.m. we are BEGGING her to calm down! Of course it gets in my head and I then I think "Oh crap, I'm gonna get this too." But Addie told me, "It's O.k. momma, just make sure you throw up in the bowl!!!!"
Well, Calvin and I are well for now, and she's on the road to recovery.

A big ol' "Get well" soon goes out to all our buddies!

2 comments:

MRH said...

I hope Ms. Addie and all her friends feel better soon. The stomach virus is going around at work ...and I dread my girls getting it!!! Get well soon.

XOXOXO,
Miss Melanie, Caroline and Anabelle

Mrs.K said...

Poor Addie! Hopefully she will feel better soon! That stomach bug is terrible!

It was SO good seeing you tonight! You look great and I LOVED that sweater!!!