Saturday, February 28, 2009

LITTLE MISS ATTITUDE...


Anybody feeling my pain? I don't know what magic happened around the age of 3 1/2, but little miss sassy pants is in full force. (C.B...yes,I stole that from Norman Gentle) Lately we've noticed a load of attitude around our house. 100% silly, and 24/7 attitude. Little miss has also been getting her "clip pulled" for thinking she has the right to set everyone straight at school. HELP! I'm learning every day with her, I think God gave me the opposite and then some of Bailey. Since Bailey would never talk or never walk, I have Addie... who can't quit talking, and could run circles around the Tazmanian Devil. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade this awesome child for the world and she is the light of my life, but lately I seem to be praying... A LOT. :) God love her.

1 comment:

Davidson Family said...

It sounds our girls could be great friends! When Olivia turned 3 our sweet baby disappeared and a very sassy girl took her place! Neil says 3 is the new terrible 2s :-)!