Thursday, February 5, 2009

I wish I could say...

I had a ton of neat stuff to write about, but I don't. It's been pretty boring around our house this winter. I am so ready for a little bit of warmer weather, sunshine, and capri pants... I can't stand it! Every day Addie is just itching to get outside and play. To save our sanity, we've begun planning our beach vacation for this summer, YEA!!! The other day, we got in a discussion with Addie about what kind of birthday party she wanted this year. Her response: "I think I just want my own little beach house this year." DONE! If you're beginning to plan a trip, Calvin has started renting through VRBO or Vacation Rentals by Owner. It saves you big money! Rather than going through a rental agency, you rent straight from the owner, saving many different fees.

Stay warm!

No comments: