Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Computer for Dummies...

So when I was trying to make my blog cute... I totally deleted the code I needed to do it! Anyone who knows me knows that A. I suck at directions and B. I am a computer dummy. I can send an email and I can sure type me up a word document, but that's about it! (oh yeah, CB made me cool with a facebook account) So... we're starting over!

O.k... now I have to vent. Yesterday as I was so kindly driving through the Wendy's drive through line (all the way around the stupid restaurant) this hoochie in her black Denali cut me off!!!! She drove right in front of me to beat me to the window. Not only did she do that, she proceeded to hang her hand out and blind me with her 10 carat diamond, then glare at me through the rearview mirror! Are you kidding me? I wanted to tell her, "look WOMAN, who died and made you queen? and guess what... my payments on my beautiful Pilot are a lot less than yours!!!.. and you enjoy your two chicken nuggets while I enjoy EVERY bite of my DOUBLE STACK WITH CHEESE!

Now, Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

MRH said...

I literally spit coke zero on my laptop keyboard. Amanda, I love you!!! Thanks for making me smile, yet again :)

Mel ~ goin' BLOG wild ~

About Me said...

You are cracking me up. You should have pulled a "Twanda" from Fried Green Tomatoes and just rammed into her Denali! I don't think Calvin would mind at all. Love you guys.

AngieP said...

HA! HA! HA!

iN CASE YOU KNOW BON QUI QUI....

RUDE!!!

What was the purpose???
OOH...I got my chicken nuggetts first. NA NA NA NA NA NA!

crazy people!

:)