Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun times for the White house




WoW, we've been busy! I have to say though, a litte chaos is good for me right now. We had a wondeful weekend and the festivities continue throughout the week. It started with Addie's preschool Christmas party, followed by Christmas with the neighbors, out to dinner and a Grizzlies game, more shopping here and there, dinner with friends, Sunday school Christmas party today, etc. etc. etc....

I am not complaining, I LOVE it, and will miss it when it's gone!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

The Dendy Family said...

Looks like ya'll are having tons of fun...I just love Cooper's face in that picture. Was he happy to be there or what!?!?! I have been thinking about you lately and will be saying extra prayers for ya'll this coming week.

Merry, Merry Christmas:)
Blakely