Monday, December 22, 2008

Rembering Bailey




Two years ago, today, Bailey went to Heaven. Calvin and I actually are doing better than we thought. I have a peace about it today. I know she is smiling and happy. How beautiful Christmas time must be there!

Starting with my best bud in the whole world Carrie Beth, many wonderful people have called to let us know they're thinking of us! We are very grateful for all the awesome people in our lives.

The most wonderful neighbors in the world rung the doorbell today and delivered this fabulous cookie bouquet. How appropriate... Bailey was "sweet as sugar!" (and Emily does know I can do some serious damage to Angie Panter's cookies!) She even made an angel cookie for Addie. You can check out more of Angie's cookies at www.paintedcookie.blogspot.com. Thanks Em!!!

Bailey, we love you, miss you, and will see you again. ~ Mommy, Daddy, & Addie

1 comment:

MRH said...

Thinking of you tonight!!!