Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Your Turn CB... Shout out to YOU!

Carrie Beth always gives "shout outs" on her blog so TODAY... A big shout out to her... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE BETH!

For those of you who don't know let me tell you why I love her so... When we were at Desoto Central teaching, both Carrie Beth and I were the "new, young" teachers who really didn't know anyone. We both were wanting to begin our masters degree and someone thought we should meet. The rest is history! We discovered we came from such similar backgrounds, with similar likes and dislikes, and the most awesome friendship began. We began our masters together, and quit together! :) She created "camp Amanda" when I was layed up in a chair, FAT, pregnant and vomiting by the minute. She kept me sain! She wanted me in her wedding, even though she knew I would be LARGE... and so not cute. She saw me throught the birth of Bailey, and saw many tears throughout her 3 years of life, while remaining strong for me. She has moved twice, and rarely a day goes by that we don't talk.

C.B... I love you, and cherish our friendship. Have the most awesome day!

1 comment:

About Me said...

Aww...I just cried looking at this...I haven't been on the computer in days. You are so sweet. I couldn't ask for a better best friend than you..I love you dearly. Thanks for befriending the dorky third grade teacher who needed a friend. Love you.

CB